Sunday, June 14, 2015

DIY Wreath Making!!

Today all I can think about is getting back to some DIY wreath making... but I realize that it probably isn't the "best" time - being about ready to move and all. I would love to make a fun teal summer inspired wreath and I still have all of the supplies to make a fun Rapunzel inspired wreath as well!! So those are on the "to do" list as soon as our move is completed!!

Here are a few of the wreath projects I've completed over the past year!














I've given some fun Spring & Summer inspired wreaths as gifts, but I haven't had a chance to make any for my own house yet!! Definitely on the to do list!! Here are the warmer weather wreaths I made as gifts for Christmas:








1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much or your wreath tutorial!! The 2014 burlap w/ chevron & the fall one was VERY helpful in finding the right materials and picking the right "embellishment" I wish I could share a photo with you!!! It is way better than I imagined.

    ReplyDelete