Monday, September 19, 2016

Disney Dream Stateroom Tour!


Exploring our stateroom for the first time the day we arrived on the Disney Dream was an exciting time for our family of four that had never been on a cruise ship before this sailing! We didn't know quite what a stateroom would be like, but we quickly made ourselves at home in Stateroom 9530, located on the 9th Deck Mid-Ship. The location worked out great for our family and we would definitely stay on the 9th Deck again and also felt that the mid-ship location was great for our family. It was centrally located to everything we were going to numerous times (Oceaneer Club!!) and it seemed easy to find from all locations. 

Our stateroom was an Oceanview Family Stateroom with Verandah and I really loved having the verandah to sit on while we were out at sea. It was a beautiful view and so relaxing to just hear the waves crashing against the ship! The bunk beds in our room also worked out perfectly for my girls, who loved the stars on the ceiling of the top bunk and novelty of having one bed over the other!

During our day at Castaway Cay, I took a Stateroom Tour video to share with my viewers on YouTube - and I'm so glad that I chose that day to take the video, as the view on the starboard side of the ship was just phenomenal! I loved capturing views of the island while we were docked and I would definitely stay on the starboard side of the ship again as well!

Check out our Stateroom Tour of Room 9530 on YouTube!



At night, we had towel animals greeting us in our stateroom!



The girls love the bunk beds!


Having champagne on the verandah!

Our door decorations:



View at Castaway Cay!




I've covered our trip in a series of wrap up videos, but all in all - it was a fantastic vacation and I look forward to taking another Disney cruise with my family! We loved all of the Disney touches and character inspirations on our voyage and it was a highlight of our year!

Check out our review of the Oceaneer Club, where the kid's LOVED spending most of their time!




And if you'd like to hear more about our trip... I have a number of review videos on my YouTube channel as well!








Disclosure: We sailed with Disney Cruise Lines as a part of a media event. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment