Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall Fashion for Moms!



Last week, I shared some of my Fall Fashion Favorites for Moms on my YouTube channel and also what is on my wishlist for Fall! I love shopping for new clothing at this time of year, and remember it being a favorite time of year to go shopping for back to school and look for pieces that would last throughout the colder months. Scarves, boots, and sweaters have always been staples for this time of year!


I picked up a few things at Kohl's also that I share in the video and I'm especially glad that I found the great Apt 9 capri pants that double as jeans to go with boots!

The past few years I've started gravitating towards wearing a lot of neutrals in my wardrobe that can be mixed and matched for a variety of events, yet every day appropriate for those mom tasks like school pickup time. Black and gray have been my "go to" base colors that I wear a lot of in the Fall and Winter, then add in pops of color with scarves, cardigans, and other accessories!

Booties are high on my list of things to add to my wardrobe this year. I feel like I have comfort and functional boots covered this year... and want to turn to adding some more variety in my "fashionable when it ISN'T snowing" part of my show wardrobe. I've looked a variety brands and actually found a number of boots within a wide price range that look promising!

These boots from Sonoma brand at Kohl's don't break the bank at a sale price of $34.99 (!!!), come in a variety of great colors, and also got great reviews saying they were super comfy! I think these are going to go on my "must buy" list for sure!!

Sonoma boots from Kohl's

On the opposite side of the spectrum, these Vionic boots I spied at Zappos.com are super cute, I'm loving the zipper detail - and they are also supposed to have a special orthopedic design that allows your foot to be supported comfortably... However the price is a bit more expensive at $159.95.

Vionic boots from Zappos.com

As always for me, cardigans and flyaway cardigans are a great grab and go option that I feel can add a pop of color or pull together an outfit easily for a "mom on the go". These long cardigans from Bobeau at Nordstrom are my absolute favorite that I've talked about in a number of videos. I have these in a range of colors and they've held up for multiple seasons! This season, I'm planning on adding in a few more basic neutral colors to use over printed blouses!

Bobeau cardigan at Nordstrom
I will be sure to share a haul of the items that I pick up for my wardrobe! Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram @beingmommywithstyle - as I will be sharing my outfits there from time to time as well!


** This is not a sponsored blog post. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment