Sunday, March 18, 2018

Avengers Infinity War Hits Theaters April 27th!

My husband and I finally got around to watching Thor: Ragnarok last night. (I know, I know! We are so far behind... we had been busy with work & traveling...and had missed seeing it in theaters - but thank you Disney SMMC for the Movies Anywhere voucher to watch the movie at home because it was an AWESOME movie!) We loved the humor mixed throughout the movie and seeing Hulk and Thor team up was a great preview of the awesomeness that will be... Avengers: Infinity War.

Photo Courtesy: Marvel Studios


Avengers: Infinity War teams up pretty much the most well-known Marvel cast of super heroes... 68 of them to be exact. They will teaming up to prevent Thanos, a Titan Warlord with a thirst to be the supreme ruler of everything... in the universe - from getting a set of Infinity stones that would allow him to do just that.

Already in the previews, you see that Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Spiderman, Black Panther, Black Widow, and Thor will have plenty of screen time throughout the film based on the trailers... that is unless one of them gets killed within the first 5 minutes of the movie and Marvel was tricky and used most of their screen time prior to that for the trailer!

You can watch the Avengers: Infinity War trailer on YouTube now:


I'm excited that I already know I will be THERE at opening night for the show on April 27th, as the office that I do social media for "out in the world" is renting out two theaters for our clients to see the show - and I of course will need to be there, ahem, help - with the event. So for once, getting to see the show on opening night!

Photo Courtesy: Marvel Studios
I've always enjoyed the Marvel series of movies,  even though I have never read any of the comic books in the past. The story lines are easy for me to follow and connect the characters from movie to movie, even with maybe not knowing the entire backstory quite as well as my husband. (Who DID read a ton of comic books as a kid!) The stories are engaging, enduring, and leave me wanting to see more. 

Now, to see Black Panther in the theater before Avengers: Infinity War - because Avengers: Infinity War arrives in theaters on April 27. 2018 and Black Panther comes out on DVD in May 2018. This will be great to make sure we are fully set up on the storyline prior to seeing all of the characters come together.

I can't wait to see what this latest take on the Marvel universe dishes up for fans!



** Some items referred to in this article were received complimentary. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment