Monday, March 30, 2015

GlobeIn Refresh Box!

I was contacted by GlobeIn to check out their 'Refresh' box, which is sold individually or as a part of a subscription box service. I normally do not partake in subscription box services, but after checking out their website and the concept, I was completely drawn to it! It is a unique take on monthly boxes and I think a wonderful concept to include pieces from independent artisans around the world.



The Refresh box is a box containing "spa" like items, for personal beauty and home use - a handmade soap, hemp woven washcloth, candle, teas, and a shampoo... all inside the signature GlobeIn woven palm leaf basket.



The assortment of items in the Refresh box was great, and I will enjoy getting use out of all of them - I'm a huge tea drinker, I love home decor and beauty items, so it was a great fit for me. I also liked how the GlobeIn box included a card with the information about the independent artisans that made the items within the box. In my GlobeIn box, the items came from:

Palm Leaf Basket made by Martina Garcia, Oaxaca, Mexico
Shea Shampoo handmade in Togo, West Africa
Hand-painted candle handmade in Napier, South Africa
Yerba Mate Tea hand harvested in the South American Atlantic Rainforest
Dead Sea Mud Soap handmade by Sindyanna in Northern Israel
- Natural Hemp Washcloth handmade in Bagdha, Bangladesh



I think this is such a wonderful concept to be connected with things outside of our local circle and a great way to support artisans from around the globe!
Get 25% off your first month box with code BEINGMOMMY

Check out GlobeInhttp://goo.gl/qd978x 

The GlobeIn Artisan Box​ is a monthly subscription box. Each month, GlobeIn delivers “the globe in a box” ­ a themed collection of artisan ­made products from around the world. GlobeIn introduces you to products that you can feel good about - they are often organic, fair­ trade, and support artisans and farmers from around the world.

** Items in this post were sent complimentary for purposes of review. This is not a paid post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment