Friday, August 21, 2015

Moving Playlist & We're almost there!!

We've almost made it to the finish line... today is the day!

As I reflect on our (long) move, I definitely have gain an appreciation for DOORS that can be shut between rooms and also I believe have insights into helpful lists of things to have when staying in an extended stay and moving with children. I will have upcoming posts on those.

For now... today is the day, and I will soon be able to wrap up my MOVING PLAYLIST! (Yay!) So I wanted to leave it here since it will slowly drop its way off of the front of BeingMommywithStyle. I'm looking forward to the adventure ahead - and all of the renovation & decoration projects headed our way too!!

Check out the moving playlist here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFP1-yFEAllJjT-EqsHnRSjHmC29rKVg

No comments:

Post a Comment